New York-based in house estimators.
15 years of USA experience on Estimating.
CONCRETE QUANTITY TAKE-OFF:
- We prepare quantity take-off using our own prepared excel spreadsheets and some screen take-off software.
TAKE OFF SHEETS :
- If we missing information, we submit RFI’s. If Costumer wants, we make assumptions based on our past experience in this field,
- On every page, You can find GC Name, Job name, and Date of the Estimate, and page number,
- You will also find Drawing Number estimation took from and section numbers for each element,
- Each element will have Length, width, thickness, and yardage for concrete calculation, see below picture
- And Each element will have reinforcing details at the right side, see below picture. C for continuous rebars and SW for short way rebar.
TOTALS PAGE :
- Totals page is the index of the take-off sheets. It will show each element total concrete yardage and total rebar weight and page numbers for take off sheets
- Pricing Sheet is a form you can fill out with the price for each concrete element,
- If you want us to price for you, We need all the cost for materials and Labors.
- We add 5% waste for foundations and 2-3% for superstructures,
Turn Around Time :
Usually, one week, just because we are too busy at this time.
Please send us an email if you have any questions email@example.com